Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Transitioning Jakarta EE to the jakarta namespace

Agreed, I don't understand the statement about not moving packages in that description. For me big bang is moving everything so that the runtime container has no classic javax dependencies at runtime. They are transformed to jakarta by an external build or deploy step.