Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Transitioning Jakarta EE to the jakarta namespace

Can't we just release Jakarta EE 8 as planned, have more certified servers because of free TCK, enjoy and just continue shaping Jakarta EE 9 and release it with jakarta namespace along with new names for specifications that will survive.

Just my 2 cents
Vano