[jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Membership Survey results

Hello All,

early in the year, right after our first  Jakarta EE Working Group meeting on January 18th, we launched the very first Jakarta EE Membership Survey.

I would like to share the survey  results summary, file is attached and also available in this folder. While the number of responses we received is very low, we received some valuable input and even suggestions tat will help us improve what we do. Our hope is that we'll have more participants in the future.

REQUEST: for everyone who expressed willingness to help out with acquisition of new members and/or need to present  their companies about the progress on the Jakarta EE specifications and the working group, please reach out to us / me. We'd love to (re)introduce Jakarta EE to who may be interested and get more helping hands.

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse