Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE Working Group Committee Election Announcement

No, no trick really regarding the Marketing Committee elections.

Since there was interest from the community to fill empty seats, we made an exception and ran elections with the understanding that the serving period will be shorter.

Tanja