[jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Committee representative elections

All,

As Martijn rightly pinged on Friday, we are late in getting the elections organized.  That’s entirely my fault, and I sincerely apologize.

To get the election started, we will first publish the list of nominees early the week of June 18.

The election balloting will be held starting on or around June 21, and will plan to run through June 29 or thereabouts.  We will announce the winners shortly thereafter.

As a reminder, there are 3 committees to which members will be voting representatives - the Steering Committee, the Specifications Committees, and the Brand and Marketing Committee.  The specifics about each committee, and the voting process, are described in the Jakarta EE Working Group charter

We will be electing a representative to each of these committees to represent Participant members and Committer members.  That is, there will be a Participant member on each of the three committees, as well as a Committer representative on each of the three committees.

Everyone who is eligible to vote will receive 3 ballots automatically (one for each committee) via email.

We will publish further details over the coming days.

Regards,
Paul

Paul White
+1.613.852.4303 (mobile)