Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] The Apache Software Foundation has become a Guest member of Jakarta EE Working Group

Hola Rob,

So very excited to formally welcome the Apache Software Foundation to the Jakarta EE WG!

Thank you, ASF for teaching many of us how to contribute to Open Source, from the early days when #SharingIsCaring in open source was forged (long fun days) at those early conferences, where the volunteering at the booths was not even considered a thing /"hip" like it is today, to welcoming others new to the ecosystem to AskAway with the fun AskMeAnything buttons (that I still own today)...

To protecting your very core Community not Code, always FIRST"Strong communities can always rectify problems with their code, whereas an unhealthy community will likely struggle to maintain a codebase in a sustainable manner."

I love the ASF ecosystem and the Apache Way💪🤗💜