Von: Tetiana Fydorenchyk
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021 11:01
An: Jakarta EE Working Group
Betreff: Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Welcome Shandong Cvicse Middleware Co.,Ltd to the Jakarta EE Working Group

Welcome, Shandong Cvicse Middleware team!

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 at 10:42, Mark Little <mlittle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Welcome!

On 25 Jan 2021, at 17:41, Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All,

I'd like to share the great news with You, and welcome our new enterprise member  Shandong Cvicse Middleware Co.,Ltd to the Jakarta EE Working Group!

The Jakarta EE members page will be updated shortly with the new addition and I would like to invite Longlin, Xin, Shengbo, and Nan, or someone else from the company to further introduce themselves.

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse

---
Mark Little
mlittle@xxxxxxxxxx

JBoss, by Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat Ltd, 6700 Cork Airport Business Park, Kinsale Road, Co. Cork.
Registered in the Companies Registration Office, Parnell House, 14 Parnell Square, Dublin 1, Ireland, No.304873
Directors:Michael Cunningham (USA), Vicky Wiseman (USA), Michael O'Neill, Keith Phelan, Matt Parson (USA)