[jakarta.ee-wg] Welcome Shandong Cvicse Middleware Co., Ltd to the Jakarta EE Working Group

Hello All,

I'd like to share the great news with You, and welcome our new enterprise member  Shandong Cvicse Middleware Co.,Ltd to the Jakarta EE Working Group!

The Jakarta EE members page will be updated shortly with the new addition and I would like to invite Longlin, Xin, Shengbo, and Nan, or someone else from the company to further introduce themselves.

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse