Please vote!

Thanks,

Tanja

On 2021-01-19 2:54 p.m., Sharon Corbett wrote:

This communication is to let you know ballots have been distributed to Jakarta EE committers via email on January 15, 2020 (7 PM Eastern).

Online Voting System:

We are using a third party system to hold the election.  As a result, please ensure you check your spam filter to ensure you received the email communication.  The email includes a unique access key for secure voting including voting instructions.  Votes will be tabulated by the system and will remain anonymous.

Sender:  Eclipse Working Groups (invitations@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Subject:  Vote now:  Jakarta EE Marketing Committee Election for Committer Rep.

In general, the rules for voting are the same as for Board members for the Eclipse Foundation, and are described in detail in the Eclipse Foundation Bylaws.   The election will run until January 26, 2021, and we look forward to announcing the results shortly thereafter.

Good luck to both candidates. We appreciate your participation!

If you do not receive your ballot(s) or if you encounter any issues voting, please contact the undersigned.

Regards,

Sharon