Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Warm welcome to Jelastic - a new Jakarta EE Working Group member

Hi,

Very nice, welcome! :)

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 11:46 AM Mark Little <mlittle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Welcome!

On 3 Sep 2020, at 19:34, Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All,

I am very happy to welcome another Jakarta EE Participant member - Jelastic , and share the news that our Jakarta EE members community is continually growing!

I will also invite Jelastic, to introduce themselves to the Working Group.

Looking forward to collaborating with Jelastic!

Best Regards,

Tanja

--
Tanja Obradovic
Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

---
Mark Little
mlittle@xxxxxxxxxx

JBoss, by Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat Ltd, 6700 Cork Airport Business Park, Kinsale Road, Co. Cork.
Registered in the Companies Registration Office, Parnell House, 14 Parnell Square, Dublin 1, Ireland, No.304873
Directors:Michael Cunningham (USA), Vicky Wiseman (USA), Michael O'Neill, Keith Phelan, Matt Parson (USA)