[jakarta.ee-wg] Warm welcome to Jelastic - a new Jakarta EE Working Group member

Hello All,

I am very happy to welcome another Jakarta EE Participant member - Jelastic , and share the news that our Jakarta EE members community is continually growing!

I will also invite Jelastic, to introduce themselves to the Working Group.

Looking forward to collaborating with Jelastic!

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse