Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Contributing to Jakarta is free or not?

No.

Romain should only have to sign the Individual Working Group Participation Agreement and have this employer sign the  Employer Consent Agreement for Eclipse Foundation Specification Projects.

There's more in the handbook.

There's obviously a gap in our process/documentation somewhere. It would be helpful if you or Romain could tell me what system or person told him that his company needed to be a member (if it was a person, I'd prefer that you email me directly, wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx).

Wayne