To: Jakarta EE Working Group <jakarta.ee-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Tanja Obradovic
Sent by: jakarta.ee-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2020/02/12 17:12
Cc: jakartaee@xxxxxxxxxx, jakartaee_m@xxxxxxxxxx, "김정희" <jeonghui_kim@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [jakarta.ee-wg] Welcome TmaxSoft Co., Ltd to the Jakarta EE Working Group

Hello All,

I'd like to share the great news with you and welcome TmaxSoft Co., Ltd to the Jakarta EE Working Group!

The Jakarta EE members page is already updated with the new addition and I would like to invite Jeonghui Kim or someone else from TmaxSoft to further introduce themselves.

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse