Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Welcome TmaxSoft Co., Ltd to the Jakarta EE Working Group

Very very exciting.  Welcome aboard Jeonghui and TmaxSoft!

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

On Feb 12, 2020, at 1:11 PM, Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All,

I'd like to share the great news with you and welcome TmaxSoft Co., Ltd to the Jakarta EE Working Group!

The Jakarta EE members page is already updated with the new addition and I would like to invite Jeonghui Kim or someone else from TmaxSoft to further introduce themselves.

Best Regards,

Tanja

--
Tanja Obradovic
Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.