Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] [External] : Re: [BALLOT] Approve the Jakarta TCK package naming convention ee.jakarta.tck.[spec]

The vote I put forth attempts to get agreement on what you, Ed and many others have described is acceptable:

 - Use any package of your choosing that's not jakarta.*
 - There's a recommendation, but no requirements to follow it

I attempted to be as pragmatic as possible and not put "this will be a requirement for Jakarta 11" so we could wrap this up as it is dragging on.

There are obviously people who don't agree with the above, so I don't see this concluding without a vote.  Even use of jakarta.* will remain contested until a vote is passed.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins