Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Specification Documents

Hi Wayne,

The Jakarta Transactions project had the version 1.2 of the Oracle specification contributed via IPzilla, although a 1.3 version exists. It was discussed a bit in this thread:
https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jakartaee-platform-dev/msg01595.html

A legal question; it is fine to use the version 1.2 of the specification as the basis of the conversion but selecting parts of the 1.3 version from https://github.com/javaee/jta-spec or would that pose any legal issues?

Thanks for your input,
Tom