Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] CDN issues with TCK binaries

Ok, which matches what I see on download, but Joakime showed a download from today that is still seeing an older version, so his cache is out of date by 5 days. I asked for the curl -I output to see where he is being redirected for the actual download.