Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] PR for org.eclipse.ee4j:project pom

When I ran the CDI api staging release build earlier today after I saw that the issue had been closed, it was still using a central staging repo. I’m rerunning it again in case there was some cache that needed to expire. Update, it still is using a https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-nnn repo. I’ll open the ticket again with this info.

I don’t have access to run that job, so if this is needed someone who does needs to run it.

On Aug 7, 2019, at 3:19 PM, Kevin Sutter <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Scott,
It looks like OSSRH has resolved the issues with the cdi staging repo.  Should this PR just be closed now?

FYI, for future reference, the Jenkins build for doing the EE4J parent pom build is here:  https://ci.eclipse.org/ee4j/job/ee4j-parent-master/

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

From:        Scott Stark <starksm64@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        JakartaEE Spec Project Leadership discussions <jakartaee-spec-project-leads@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        Jakarta specification disccusions <jakarta.ee-spec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        08/07/2019 12:21 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] PR for org.eclipse.ee4j:project pom
Sent by:        jakartaee-spec-project-leads-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The following PR:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ee4j/pull/52

Updates the staging profile to include a workaround for the current jakarta.enterprise:jakarta.enterprise.cdi-api staging ssue by adding the staging repository that exists after the current global staging repository.

Spec projects that depend on the cdi-api could update their parent pom reference to:
<parent>
  <
groupId>org.eclipse.ee4j</groupId>
  <
artifactId>project</artifactId>
  <
version>1.0.6</version>
</
parent>
Once this has been merged and released to be able to build against the current staged 2.0.2 cdi-api release.

Speaking of releasing, I’m not seeing which CI does this build. Can someone who know where this is merge and release this and let the leads list know.

Thanks