Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Resources for Jakarta EE developers?

Hi,

The Payara Tech Blog has some very useful tutorials on Jakarta EE and its specs.

For example:
https://www.payara.fish/learn/resources/#jakarta
Dismiss the Myths: Get to know Jakarta EE (Java EE)  - https://www.payara.fish/dismiss-the-myths/
https://blog.payara.fish/getting-started-with-jakarta-ee-9-jakarta-faces-jsf