Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Re: Jakarta EE Track at DevNexus - Submit Now!

Thanks for letting us know, Reza! Retweeted.

Very glad to see the JakartaEE track; used it for one of my submissions.
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert | LinkedIn
Expert training and consulting: Cloud architecture, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.