Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE Track at DevNexus - Submit Now!

Note that the CFP was extended to the 22nd. Please consider helping spread word by re-tweeting this: https://twitter.com/jee_ambassadors/status/1592541187663355904.

On 11/10/2022 11:41 PM, reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Folks,

We now have a dedicated Jakarta EE track at DevNexus: https://sessionize.com/devnexus-2023/. To my knowledge, this is a first for a major conference (hopefully with many similar things to come). Please submit your talks ASAP. The CFP ends Tuesday but will likely be extended for one more week (I would not count on any more extensions). Help spread the word too. We can make this a great success if everyone pitches in.

Cheers,
Reza

P.S.: My advice would be to first consider the other tracks if you think your Jakarta EE talk has a decent fighting chance. I would submit to the Jakarta EE track only if you are unsure and you think you may need a more sympathetic eye in the selection committee. I submitted to both the Jakarta EE and non-Jakarta EE tracks.

Back to the top