Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE 10 Deck

Unfortunately PPT and OneDrive does not make this easy.  The only real way is to give everyone edit access, which isn't exactly too reliable.

Please provide feedback here in the form of "On slide X, Y is not accurate - Z would be accurate".

I plan to explain the color coding on slide 8 when I get a chance via speaker notes. The intent of this slide is to map the contents of the Ambassadors' Jakarta EE 10 contributor guide (https://jakartaee-ambassadors.io/guide-to-contributing-to-jakarta-ee-10/) to what actually made it into Jakarta EE 10 and what seems committed although it did not make it. You could think of it as a score card of sorts.

The items in dark green are the things that made it into Jakarta EE 10. The items in light green are the things that looks like they are going to happen but just did not make it into Jakarta EE 10. The items in black are important gaps that really have not been addressed yet to my knowledge. I considered putting these items in light red, but I think readability really suffers if I did that. I tried different color schemes but I think this is the best I could figure without complicating the slide any more with animations, etc.