[jakarta.ee-community] JavaOne is Alive

Hello folks,

I wanted to briefly make you aware that JavaOne is back: https://oracle.com/javaone. It will be held October 16–20 in Las Vegas.

I think many of you are already aware how important this is to our community. If all goes well, hopefully there will be an independent-minded, open and dedicated track for cloud native/server-side Java. Please make sure to submit talks to ensure there is a strong presence for the Jakarta EE ecosystem. The CFP is not open yet, but it will be soon. Please stay tuned.

If you can consider spreading word, that would be very helpful. You could simply like or re-tweet this: https://twitter.com/jee_ambassadors/status/1506290708143132678.

Reza Rahman
Jakarta EE Ambassador, Author, Blogger, Speaker, Philly JUG