Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [EXTERNAL] Re: [starter-dev] Publishing to maven central

Thanks, I will research it and let you know if I have further questions.

From: jakarta.ee-community <jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 7:28 PM
To: Jakarta EE community discussions <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: starter developer discussions <starter-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [starter-dev] Publishing to maven central

Hi,

This can be done via the CI instance associated with the ee4j.starter project. The instance is available at https://ci.eclipse.org/starter/

You can then create a job to stage it to https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging/, where it's easiest to copy an existing job. They are all roughly the same, but just as an example:

If you're happy with the staging, you can push it to central using another job like:

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms