Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Help needed: Highlighting Jakarta EE technology in enterprise application development today

Hi Reza,

Yes, that is a fair way to position the request.

Take care,

Neil Patterson

Product Marketing Manager – IBM WebSphere

neilp@xxxxxxxxxx

Mobile: 613.314.4997

Twitter: @patterson_home