[jakarta.ee-community] Fwd: Help wanted in getting the Jakarta EE 9 tutorial over the finish line

Forwarding to Jakarta EE community alias. Please consider helping.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [jakarta.ee-spec] Help wanted in getting the Jakarta EE 9 tutorial over the finish line
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 18:10:50 +0100
From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Jakarta specification disccusions <jakarta.ee-spec@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

As the Jakarta EE tutorial is a resource that ultimately helps the entire ecosystem and is of value to all the vendors. I wonder if there's anyone who can spare some resources to finally get the Jakarta EE 9.1 tutorial actually released.

We've had amazing contributions from volunteers already, but we need that last extra push to actually get it released. The project has been stalled for the last ~7 months now, waiting for those last tiny bits to get done.

Especially with Jakarta EE 10 on the horizon, it would be good if the released tutorial is not more than 2 versions behind.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms