Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartabatch-dev] Proposal - Use Java 11 source/target level for Batch 2.1

"Even if the APIs themselves are restricted to Java SE 11 on source and binary level, we are ensuring that the TCK can be run on Java SE 17."

This has been clear to me from the release plan and exactly the way it should be IMHO, until we feel that we need to move the baseline again.