[jakarta.ee-community] JakartaOne Livestream 2021 - Pizza time!

Hello dear communities close to Jakarta EE and involved in JakartaOne Livestream!

we are in final preparations for the JakartaOne Livestream 2021 event and I am hoping you all have registered  already, if not please do so now!

As we are going to have a long day, we’ll be having pizza and I am hoping you'll join us. So make your own pizza, create it as Jakarta EE as possible and share the picture on social media. Do not forget to tag us (@JakartaOneCong and @JakartaEE) or show it on the day of the event! We want to celebrate all of your work related to Jakarta EE including pizza!

pizza

Please join us sharing your creative and culinary skills!

Thanks,
Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse