Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jareto - Java REST Tools

Maybe you might have to speak with the legal team of SVC. Another example of a project that is almost entirely worked on by full time (and usually permanent internal) employees of Red Hat/IBM would be the compatible implementation of Jakarta Validation: https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-validator, but while it seems to lack file headers in most files, it got a arther strict policy for https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-validator/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.md
And a copyright file in the root folder of the project. You may also require that if it's a sufficient alternative to putting it into every file, but the IP still resides with SVC and not yourself if you are an employee there even if you may have to spread the word in your spare time.

Regards,
Werner