[jakarta.ee-community] Jareto - Java REST Tools

Dear Jakarta EE Community,

please allow me to present Jareto, a small, open source support library for speeding up the development of REST servers and clients, based on Jakarta EE and MicroProfile REST Client:

https://svc-ehealth.github.io/jareto/

In a nutshell, Jareto mainly provides an opinionated mechanism for transporting Java exceptions over the wire using JSON. The goal is to save developers the hassle of re-implementing the same exception mappers over and over again.

This library was used for creating green-field services in the context of the Austrian public e-health system, and is active in production deployments for several months now.

If you...

...don't need it, please excuse the spam mail
...have feedback, I'd be glad to hear it
...like it, a star on GitHub would be very much appreciated ;)

Best Regards,
Nenad

https://enji.systems
https://twitter.com/EnjiSystems