From: jakarta.ee-community <jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Tanja Obradovic
Sent: March 1, 2021 10:07 AM
To: Jakarta EE community discussions <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE specifications community input is needed

Hello All,

this is heads up as your voice is valued and needed!

Over next little while we are hoping to get your input on direction for some of the Jakarta EE Specifications. We will be creating a series of twitter polls so please get involved and let is know what do you think.

Here are some of the examples you have seen already and some are still open. We are hoping we'll have more to come!

Jakarta Persistence poll

https://twitter.com/DaliaShea/status/1359522463558873097

  Jakarta MVC poll

https://twitter.com/JakartaEE/status/1363835225931931649

https://twitter.com/JakartaEE/status/1366373596789104642

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse