Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Re: Moving Forward Cargo Tracker

We have now cut a 1.1 tag and initiated an official Eclipse Foundation release. Just in case there are more Java EE 7 releases, we have created a javaee7 branch.

This now primes us to work on the first Jakarta EE 8 release. PRs can be submitted against the master branch. As Theo notes, the first order of business is migrating to Java SE 8, Payara 5 and H2. Feel free to take a stab at that. In addition, anyone is welcome to take a look at the following issues:

* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker/issues/132

* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker/issues/131

* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker/issues/130

* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker/issues/129

* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker/issues/128

* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker/issues/117

* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker/issues/97

* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker/issues/16

* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker/issues/14

Please join us and I am happy to answer any questions.

Reza Rahman