[jakarta.ee-community] Platform.sh is expanding its community sponsorship program

Hello everyone, I wish everybody a happy new year and you're safe at home. I know that this year has been difficult, especially for those trying to move the community forward.

Because of this, Platform.sh has created a program to help the community and the open source.

We are offering to user groups:

  • Free website hosting (also for any Open Source project)

  • Sponsored Zoom account for group  video meetings

  • Platform.sh swag to give away

  • Sponsored giveaways

And of course we're happy to present for your groups on whatever topic you'd like, Platform.sh-related or not.

More information is available here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yXrjk4obCOaRThqUiL0h3llOldOHbGVXAyYYHEFjcko/edit#heading=h.fgys9p2kbv6

For a sponsored site, please use the form in the link above.  For anything else (or for a site, too) contact either me (this address) or my colleague Larry Garfield (larry@xxxxxxxxxxx) directly.

--