Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Any Plans for JPMS for Jakarta EE?

Hola Jason,

It is so wonderful to see you here. Today, you were active in one of the JakartaONE sessions I attended in the Livestream.
Thank you for using the feedback you received from those chats to post your technical question here, where it belongs.

Your actions rock!