Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [Friends of Jakarta EE Zoom Call] September 23rd @8-9am PDT

Being part of both groups, I do support your claim: It is pretty safe to join the Friends call, even for Ambassadors. ;-)

-Markus

Von: jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Werner Keil
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. September 2020 23:41
An: Jakarta EE community discussions
Betreff: Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [Friends of Jakarta EE Zoom Call] September 23rd @8-9am PDT

Ed,

I believe you asked that before.

The "Friends of Jakarta EE" is a kind of gathering or initiative by Amelia. A loose "Hashtag initiative" like the "Usual Suspects" I'd say ;-)

I don't think the Jakarta EE Ambassadors (https://jakartaee-ambassadors.io/who-we-are/ over 2000, including the likes of James Gosling) are prevented from joining those calls if they like, but there is no relationship or affiliation between them.

Werner Keil | JCP Award Winner, JSR 354, 385 Maintenance Lead | Jakarta EE Specification Committee, Ambassador Leadership Council Member  | Apache Committer

Twitter @wernerkeil | @UnitAPI | @JSR354 | @OpenDDR | #EclipseUOMo

Skype werner.keil