Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [Jakarta EE TCK Community call] Sept 4th, 2020

The Jakarta EE Ambassadors are a large (2500+) group including many respected Java, Java EE and Jakarta EE contributors like James Gosling:
https://jakartaee-ambassadors.io/

For the "Friends of Jakarta EE" please ask Amelia, I think they just made that one up recently.

HTH,

Werner