2. Sign Eclipse Contributor Agreement

Project Mailing Lists and technical work

For the specs or projects you are interested in (CDI, JAX-*S and JPA technologies), please sign up project mailing lists and approach the project teams for guidance.

Other work

You cam also always help help with writing blogs, presentations, promotions and so on... to stay informed you can sign up tp jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx ans\d find other ways to connect with the community https://jakarta.ee/connect/

Welcome and happy contributing!
Best,
Tanja

On 2020-09-04 8:48 p.m., jose vicente wrote:
Hello, guys. I would like to start contribute to Jakarta EE, but I've been lost and don't know how to start.

Would be a pleasure, help the community to improve this great project.

I have interest in CDI, JAX-*S and JPA technologies, but they have a level of complexity. Is there some kind of issue levels that I can follow to start in the low level and getting high during my development.