Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta One Live Brazil 2020

Hola Otavio,

You and the event committee ought to submit the media write ups of those messages directly to the Jakarta EE JakartaONE repo with the exact write ups and schedule you expect to see via the Jakarta EE media.
The support provided by the Jakarta EE WG lies on making sure that the Committee communicates clearly how we can make your job easier. The Jakarta EE WG is not there to manage you, nor dictate how to own this pilot. :) You dream it, you own it & we support you WHEN there is enough transparency, usage of the tools, documentation, etc that includes highly active community feedback shaping the event itself.

Ideally, every JakartaONE event is tracing any work in that Repo & documenting lots on the JakartaONE drive space so that the REPO can finally beef- up with data in the language under each event.  A pilot is amazing, as it allows those #ossDOERs to be the ones documenting as much as possible, so that the next event who hopefully has 100% different individuals within the region can use and make better the very first try.

Cheers,