Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Help reviewing/voting on specification PRs

Dias happy Jakartees,

On today's valuable & fun Friends of Jakarta EE call +18 #ossDOERs joined yet a few had issues locating the zoom password and others sadly couldn't join at all.

I have adjusted the template agenda to always include the zoom access in the body of the minutes (in addition to the Header) alongside with the calendar link that enables anyone interested to integrate the Jakarta EE Community calendar to the personal calendar as well.

Remember that to find the Friends of Jakarta EE agenda, you need to go to the Jakarta EE website click the Resources Tab & locate in the inventory items the Friends of Jakarta EE link.

image.png
Let's stay healthy and see you on the Sept BY the Community FOR the Community healthy call :)