Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Availability of Jakarta EE 9 within Jelastic PaaS

Thank you Ruslan for the detailed explanation! Very much appreciated! +1 on your passionate support towards the Java ecosystem! This is one of the important reasons why Java stays strong! I will get this issue you highlighted discussed again in the Open Liberty community and then keep you posted.

Thanks,
Emily