[jakarta.ee-community] Hiring for Java/Jakarta EE on Azure

Apologies in advance if this is noise. I do wager, however, that this is useful and helpful information for at least some folks here.

My team has an excellent Shanghai based engineering opportunity. The position moves forward the work to enable Java EE, Jakarta EE and MicroProfile on Azure. This is important work in collaboration with industry partners such as Oracle, IBM, Payara, etc. Here is the job posting: https://careers.microsoft.com/i/us/en/job/863420/Software-Engineer-II-for-Jave-EE.

If this is of interest, please feel free to ping me ASAP off-list. The posting is tweeted here: https://twitter.com/reza_rahman/status/1285627220577390592. Do really appreciate it if anyone would help spread word.

Appreciate everyone’s time!

Reza Rahman

Principal Program Manager

Java on Azure at Microsoft