Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Guide to Contributing to Jakarta EE 10

Hi,

It looks very good now! Hope we can attract some people again for helping out with EE 10.

People who already know the various projects involved could theoretically start right away, but in order to not confuse new people it's perhaps best for them to start after EE 9 is released. In many projects the master branch is now in flux and a number of things just don't entirely work at the moment.

Kind regards,
Arjan