Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Portugal's mailing list

Hi Paulo,

I don't see much activity in the e-mail archives for purtugal-ec@xxxxxxxxxxx.

The Jakarta EE community will be hosting, together with SouJava, a JakartaOne Livestream event in Portuguese, on August 29. You can find more details at https://jakartaone.org/2020/brazil/ .

The next Jakarta EE community update call is on July 15th. Here is the calendar link. You might also take a look at the Tech. Talks to see what folks in the community have been doing.

Otherwise, the Jakarta EE community would welcome your participation. You can read more about what is going on here, at https://jakarta.ee/

If you are looking for a specific technology, let us know. All the related projects are listed on our working group home-page.

Welcome!

-- Ed