Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Portugal's mailing list

Hey Paulo, how are you?

If you want to join the local community, there are several cities whose have a JUG:

https://www.meetup.com/Lisbon-JUG/
https://www.meetup.com/Coimbra-JUG/
Which city are you based in Portugal?

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 5:13 PM Batalhão, Paulo <paulo.batalhao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I’m a (Italian/Brazilian) Java Developer living in Portugal and I sent an email to the list portugal-ec@xxxxxxxxxxx in order to learn more about the events, and how to contribute with my Java community here. But I didn’t receive any answer. Anybody know if is this group are active?

Sorry if I’m sending this email on the wrong list.

I have been developer for the last 18 years. 4 wonderful years with Java 😊. And I am excited with the real possibility to contribute to the community.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Paulo Batalhão