Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Jakarta EE Backlog -> Guide to Jakarta EE 10

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 1:12 AM Ryan Cuprak <rcuprak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not being too familiar with OSGi, could we include module definitions for both?

Most every component already contains at least OSGi definitions since both GlassFish and Open Liberty depend on these. There's an extra header in the MANIFEST.MF for the JPMS automatic module name. Some components started to use that, but I think most are still waiting for an official guidance from the platform for that. I haven't tried JPMS much, so I don't know how much module-info will conflict or not.

Kind regards,
Arjan

Back to the top