From:        Edwin Derks <ederks85@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Jakarta EE community discussions <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06/17/2020 13:23
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Looking for help with recreating        editable images
Sent by:        jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I was also thinking about starting to use a format with a source that can recreate the images if necessary, such as we use Asciidoc for generating the specification documents, for example. I'm not sure however, if this is common practise or defined somewhere, and applied consistently within the Jakarta EE codebase? Meaning if we now start using PlantUML, or Draw.io or Gliffy as alternative suggestions, to set that as a default for Jakarta EE?

Edwin