Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Friends of Jakarta EE Monthly Call

Adding Jakarta EE Ambassadors for awareness and participation.

Best,

Tanja

On 2020-06-10 2:27 p.m., Kito Mann wrote:
Thanks for this, Ivar. I'll check it out.
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert | LinkedIn
Expert training and consulting: PrimeFaces, PrimeNG, JSF, Java EE, Web Components, Angular
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to stackdpodcast.com.