[jakarta.ee-community] Friends of Jakarta EE Monthly Call

Hi all,

Here is the information regarding the Friends of Jakarta EE Open Space Monthly Call that we brought up at the Update Call today.
Fourth Wednesday of the Month
11:00 AM Eastern Time

Logistics
Agenda: https://bit.ly/2zkgQWc
Zoom: https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/92996495448
Calendar: https://bit.ly/2XKpcQa
Note that this call is by the community, for the community. It has no formal role in the Jakarta EE Working Group other than being a space where we all can meet up and talk once a month (virtually of course...).

Whoever is present are the right people, whatever topics discussed are the right topics, and whatever outcome is the right outcome.

Ivar
--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Join us at our virtual event:
EclipseCon 2020 - October 20-22