Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Tracking the status of the projects

The following specifications, marked in the TCK column as "??" do not have an API specific TCK

Thank you very much Ed! I was spinning around in circles trying to figure out where they were.

Can someone expand please the criteria used to make the TCK column Done or In Progress?
I made it under Reza's suggestion. I did it quickly last night therefore is not the best tracker possible. We could add other symbols if you prefer.
My idea was to distinguish between
  • done          : completed or ready for creating the package
  • in progress : there are already some pull requests -- see the comments -- or someone said he is working on it
  • missing      : there is no one taking care of it ( yesterday I tried my best to look at comments in the issues and the past pull requests, but maybe I missed someone)

Theodor