Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Tracking the status of the projects

Thanks Theo for putting this together. I'll loop in the Jakarta EE Community alias so hopefully the right folks can help get to the right status. There have been a few folks waiting to figure out where to contribute.

In particular, I would like to understand what the next steps for JSTL is. The project is currently very Oracle heavy and Oracle committers do not seem to be available at the moment. There might be other projects in a similar situation but I am not sure.

Reza Rahman